Dominika Bezakova, BSc. MCSP, HCPT Physiotherapist
Clinic Hours include:
Please ring to arrange an appointment as appointments are subject to practitioner availability
Dominika is a physiotherapist with clinical experience from Prague Centre of Movement Medicine, where she was working with clients with miscellaneous diagnoses as well as professional athletes from Czech National Olympic team. She integrates her knowledge gained from her academic base (Kings College London) and clinical experience and collaboration with experts from Prague School of Rehabilitation.
Her approach is comprising of detailed analysis of functioning, movement and daily activities since she believes every client had hers or his unique needs, which are addressed with an appropriate therapy and postural and movements/functionality corrections.
Thinking of an athlete is something she can truly understand, as she used to compete as a National and European champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics in her younger years. In her free time, she is training for triathlon and mostly enjoys surfing in the Atlantic ocean.
Currently, Dominika is advancing her knowledge at University College London, where she studies Master course in Sports Medicine.
Education and qualifications:
• BSc. in Physiotherapy, King’s College London
• Intensive interaction Diploma (communication and approach with patients with neurological issues)
• Sports Massage Level 4 Diploma, London
• UK Inter-professional education certificate
• Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation ‘A’ , Bournemouth
• Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation ‘A, B, C’, Prague
• Reflex locomotion technique (Vojta’s approach) base skill course
• Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, UK
• Registered Health Care Physiotherapist in UK
• Member of Czech Society of Physiotherapists